Everything you need to know about photographing painted furniture
Style Like a Pro & Take Pictures That Sell.
Inside this step-by-step online course, you’ll learn:
1) How To Use The Equipment You Already Have To Take Better Pictures
2) The Best Free + Inexpensive Tools (and Video Demos) To Up Your Photo Editing Game
- No need to invest in expensive camera equipment
- How to compose & capture your images
- Secrets to creating images that capture your audience's attention
3) Our Best Styling Tips To Sell Furniture More Quickly + For More $$
- The best free editing apps
- Video tutorials on how to edit using different apps
- Video demo on how to fix mirror reflections in minutes
4) How To Inexpensively Build Your Staging Area For A Professional Backdrop
- How to select versatile props
- Styling "rules" for staging that captivates
- Examples of staging done well and done "wrong"
5) Take Away The Overwhelm Of Using Natural & Studio Lights
- How to build a temporary or permanent staging area
- Sources on best places to buy inexpensive floors and backdrops
- Selecting the best backdrop for your style
- Understand the different properties of light
- How to best use natural light
- Recommended studio lights + how and when to use them
Learn everything you need to know to style & photograph your furniture like a pro!
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the workshop start and finish?
You can start the workshop right away! Since it is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the workshop?
After enrolling, you have 12 months of access to the classes. This'll give you an entire year to go through the workshop and review the content as often as you wish!
What's the format of the workshop?
This course is divided up over several video lessons, and also includes video transcripts.
Who is this course for?
This course is for furniture refinishers that want to take better photos of their painted furniture. Images sell, after all. We'll cover topics such as the best way to use your phone camera for taking pictures; how to use natural light and studio lights; how to use props and backgrounds to stage your photographs; editing photos with free or inexpensive tools to make them stand out; etc. This course is not for you if you consider yourself an expert at staging and you know how to work those studio lights like a pro.
What's the cost?
This entire course is offered for the price of just $67. Being able to sell your pieces for more $$ means you'll see a return on your investment really quickly!
Are refunds available if I'm not happy with the course?
Yes! If you're not happy after watching all videos you can request a full refund within 14 days of your purchase date, and we'll gladly refund your purchase.